Thursday, May 7, 2009

Prom

The night of Kayla and Blaine's wedding, Blair's nephew, Tyler, went to prom. I asked Tyler's mom, Jennifer, if I could tag along for pictures so I could see the kids all dressed up. Tyler's a handsome guy and his date was a beauty. We took a few pictures of just Tyler and his date then headed over to a house where 20 couples were going to meet for dinner. Some awesome moms got together to put on the dinner. The house was completely decorated and filled with tables set to rival any restaurant. Lucky kids. After dinner they apparently all took a "party bus" to and from prom. It was fun to see them so excited--and to remember my own proms. What do you remember about yours?

4 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

Lovely pictures! I remember my prom because I went with David!!

Unknown said...

You were a prom mom?! Awesome :) Loving your updates...need more pics of Ella!

Kimmel Tippets said...

These are absolutely beautiful pictures Kate! What fun times. I also loved the opportunity to reminisce about Prom...I went to 5 total...and my favorites were the two I went to with Shane. They are the only ones with any real lasting memories to them! Oh, and Ella is absolutely, freaking adorable!

Mickelle said...

lovely shot! I remember getting sick and barely making it home and up the stairs before throwing up.