Saturday, May 30, 2009

For My Nieces

Last weekend Blair and I took Ella up to Lava Hot Springs, Idaho to hang out with my sister and her family for the weekend. Then we went on to Boise for a few days to visit my mom and three of my brothers and their families. It was a busy week but we had a great trip! While I was in Boise I took two of my nieces out for a photo shoot. Sharene is starting high school this year and Kara is just a grade behind her. Aren't they gorgeous? I told them I'd post a little sneak peek on my blog, so here it is. You are both such beautiful girls--I hope you like them!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew. I'm glad that I still recognize them. I'll spare them the "I can't believe how old you are!" comments, but I'll be thinking them. :)

Kinzie Sue said...

I have some cousins in Lava... the Avery's, I bet they know each other- haha! Beautiful photo's as always!!

Mike Pulley said...

Great pics Katrina... I guess when you have beautiful subjects it makes it all the easier!

Mickelle said...

LOVE them, Katrina! Truly wonderful!