Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Graduation

Our little family has had a very eventful two weeks. I'm in the process of editing pictures from events/trips, so check back in the next few days for more posts. It all started with graduation...
Blair's Dad came from Arizona for the event.
His sister, Jennifer, also came from AZ and his brother, Chris, just moved to UT so he was able to come, too. My mom came from ID as well (not pictured).
Ella almost stole the spotlight from her daddy.
Blair in front of the building where he attended most of his MPA classes.
Can you guess what Ella's favorite part of the day was?

As soon as the ceremony was over, we raced home to pick up our bags and then went to catch a flight to AZ. Ella slept soundly on the plane and didn't even flinch during the bumpy landing.
We took off to AZ so quickly because Blair's niece got married the next day. Pictures of that to come...

4 comments:

Danika said...

I seriously miss Ella... fur rills. *sniff* I uhm, miss you guys too, but I REALLY miss Ella!

Janeal said...

Congrats again Blair! I hope you guys had a great day...I didn't even ask you about it! Ella is adorable and we are so excited for you guys.

Steve said...

Congratulations Blair. It's nice to be done, isn't it? You deserve a Disneyland vacation for an accomplishment like that. Oh wait...
It seems fitting that the first 3 comments are from the SNCP.

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Congratulations Blair!!

I love the pics with Ella trying to play with the tassle!