Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Ella was a great sport this Halloween. She let us dress her up like a Jack 'o lantern and even kept her hood on. I think she actually liked the costume and she knew we thought she was cute. The night before Halloween we went to a trunk or treat with Blair's sister and her family. We ate yummy food and admired some great costumes. I even dressed up like a witch for the event but I forgot to get a picture. Here are a couple of snapshots of Ella in her costume.

Ella got to hang out with her cousin, Luke Skywalker
On Halloween we went over to Blair's sister's house so Ella could go out trick or treating with her cousins. She brought back some great candy for us.
And while we were there she got to meet one of her relatives
Since Halloween, Ella has taken to dressing up. If any of her clothes are sitting out she wants me to either change her clothes or put something on over what she is already wearing. I shouldn't be surprised since I loved playing dress-up when I was a little girl. We sure love our little girl!

1 comment:

Kinzie Sue said...

cutest pumpkin ever! kids make halloween so much fun!