Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Perks

One of the perks of motherhood is that you can put ridiculous but oh so cute looking things on your baby and they can't do a thing about it. My current favorite: The bonnet. Really, how can you resist this?
Ella's a great sport about it. But there's no guarantee that she'll forgive me when she's older and finds out how out of style her mom made her. It's a shame you don't see many baby bonnets any more...how could classic baby wear go out of style?
And yes, I actually put this on her when we go out on sunny days. 


6 comments:

tracyp said...

I LOVE the 2nd picture. Some people might think it's odd... but it goes with your personality!

Danika said...

I agree, the bonnet is not only adorable but in a way it's iconic for a baby. By the time she's grown they'll probably be back in style and she'll think you're the hippest mother ever.

Sweet photos!

russia boy said...

So Cute!

Chelsea said...

too cute, I love it!

smartquacker said...

Super cute. She is a doll.

Liz and Grant said...

Ella is so cute! Way to bring back the bonnet, I agree it's a classic.