Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cousins in Boise

Ella and I spent the last 10 days in Boise. I went because my sister was due with her 5th baby on December 10 and her husband is deployed right now. She needed all the help she could get. After making some tough decisions about whether or not to induce labor, baby Jacob arrived last Friday! I'll post more on that once I get some pictures. We also met Ella's cousin who arrived just a few weeks ago. Her name is Olivia. Here she is with her mom, Tausha. 

We got in the Christmas spirit when I was photographing her. 
Love those rolls!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, this is Aud's mom. I look at your blog because I LOVE your photographs. You make amazing portraits. You've got a really cute subject in your baby,too.

Laura said...

You are such a talented photographer! All of the pictures that you take are great. What do you use as a backdrop? I would love to take some pictures of Lillian, but have no idea what to use as a backdrop. I am glad to see that you are doing so well. I would love to invite you to our blog. Email me at la_guita@hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation.
Laura Robinson

tracyp said...

I love the pic of Tausha and Olivia! It's so beautiful! Congrats to Cherry Ann

Stargirl said...

Well, I WAS going to compliment your photography, but that seems the popular thing to do on this post, and you know I hate going with the crowd, so I will compliment you on your fine taste in hats instead.

Also, the "word verification" word for me to submit this is "vortfun."