Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fourth of July

Photobucket

For the Fourth of July this year Ella and I were in Idaho with family so I could defend my thesis and finish my paperwork for my Master of Science degree. Blair had to stay home for work, so he missed Ella's first encounter with snap crackers:

Photobucket

Photobucket
She thought they were great and whined a little when they were all gone. But she stopped when Uncle Kimball started lighting other things on fire.

Photobucket
And she got to eat a cookie.
Photobucket
And things were great until the really loud ones started
Photobucket
But all in all, it was a success and she talked about "fifo-verks" for a few weeks after the big event. I'm sure she'll love to see them again next year, too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So it's time for an update!! I want to hear what you guys are up too! Ella is looking so grown up!! Hope Florida is treating you well, miss you guys!