Thursday, September 2, 2010

Key West Adventure

Photobucket

We took our first real family vacation in August when we went to Key West for 3 days. Even though there were heavy rains for much of the trip (thanks to a tropical storm that eventually dispersed) we had a fabulous time! I didn't have my camera out for most of the trip, but I did manage to snap a few shots at the beach and when we went to the butterfly house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to the beach the first morning we were there and it was a bit overcast. We didn't mind at all, though, because that meant we had the beach practically to ourselves! The water was warm and there was a slight breeze. It couldn't have been a more perfect time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's my baywatch babe
Photobucket

While there we ate at some fabulous restaurants (I want to go back just for the shrimp quesadilla I had), walked around a lot, admired the architecture, and enjoyed the butterfly house. That was Ella's second favorite part (the beach was her favorite). We ended out trip with the obligatory chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick. Delicious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Danika said...

I miss your blog posts! And I miss Ella!!! So glad to get a taste of both :)