Sunday, July 5, 2009

Night Flowers

Last night we went to my sister in law's house for a family bbq and to watch the fireworks display put on by a local church. We had a great view of the show from the back yard. I had my first attempt at shooting fireworks and was pretty pleased with the results. For any photo buffs out there, I put my shutter speed on bulb and shot these at f/9.0, ISO 400, 2-5 second shutter speed. Don't they look like flowers?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very very cool. and very glad to hear that you arrived safely! (road trips with infants are soo not fun anymore)

Danika said...

VERY cool! They also remind me of the glass flowers in the lobby of the Bellagio in Vegas.

Laura said...

What pretty pictures of fireworks. They do look like flowers.