Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a beautiful Easter Sunday! The Easter bunny skipped our house this year (he didn't want to tempt Ella with goodies that she can't eat) and I decided not to kill myself over a big meal. Instead we had a nice time at church and spent the afternoon wandering around campus with the camera. The real purpose of the outing was to take pictures of Blair for graduation announcements...but I took just as many pictures of Ella as I did of Blair. She was picking at the grass and eating it in most of them.
She looked too sweet in her easter dress. I made the little hair bow to match.

And Blair even managed to get me out from behind the camera.
And here we all are together...gotta love auto timers.
Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Christine said...

what beautiful pictures! looks like your easter was a lovely day. hope that finals/graduation go well

Kinzie Sue said...

So precious! Happy Easter to you all!

Mickelle said...

Love the photos -- and my, her hair is a dead-ringer for yours!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

You're such a great photographer! And I'm sure it helps that Ella is SO adorable.

Are you still planning on coming to LA this month? We hope to see you!

russia boy said...

Beautiful shots! I love Ella's dress and you are going to have to teach me how to make hair bows...Something tells me I'm going to have to make a lot of them in the near future! :)

tracyp said...

I love Ella's dress! I'm glad you're Easter was low key.. Ours was also to an extent, it makes it a bit easier I think to focus on why we are celebrating it.