Sunday, April 5, 2009

Winding Down

April is always an exciting time around here. And by exciting I mean busy, stressful, and fast-paced. Classes are winding down which means papers and projects are due and finals are just around the corner. I'm trying to make fast progress on my thesis writing but I usually have to wait until Ella is in bed at night. We're happy that Blair will be finished with school soon and we're looking forward to his graduation and visiting with family. We just have to hang on for a couple more weeks! Ella, as always, brings us so much joy. Here are a couple of recent pictures.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm bummed we won't be able to make it to graduation after all, but of course we will still be thinking of you

Mel and Angus said...

Blair she is sooo cute. I could not remember your blog address to check it out but I got it off of Celia's. Nice to see you and your family are doing well. Melanie

russia boy said...

We are so proud of you guys! You have really reached a collective milestone, and with a baby in tow! Congrats guys!

Mickelle said...

Why is it "winding down" usually means you run double-time?