Saturday, January 31, 2009

January

The snow and cold we've had this January sure produced some beautiful ice. Icicles like these always remind me of A Christmas Story. Can they really be dangerous? They're hanging off the porch of the house we live in--not our porch because we live in the basement apartment, but I'm sure our neighbors don't mind that I snuck up to take some pictures. 

Below are some picture of Eleanor from January. We love when she turns on her side to sleep. The other two are from a random Sunday Afternoon when Ella was especially happy. 



2 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute. She does look cute sleeping on her side. She has such a nice amount of hair. I think that Lillian is jealous (she is basically bald).

russia boy said...

Cute pics. I love the one of Ella sleeping. Aren't they so cute when unconsious?? :)