Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snapshots

Ella is growing so fast! Here are some snapshots from the past few weeks.

She'll sit up when she's propped with pillows. She also likes playing with the "Taggie" that her Aunt Cherry Ann and cousin Emmy made for her. She's a champion fist eater and gives great smiles. 

Though Ella has been to play group with other babies, this weekend was the first time Ella had a friend over. We baby-sat Elizabeth while her parents went out. The two were blissfully unaware of each other.  





Here's Ella in her Sunday dress all ready to go to a wedding reception. I am in love with her Mary Jane socks.

7 comments:

tracyp said...

I realize that I don't really know Blair, but Katrina, I think that baby is yours!

Kinzie Sue said...

Holy Cow, she is getting so big!! What a cutie!

Bettinson Bunch said...

I found your blog! I haven't seen you since your wedding, and didn't know about Ella's arrival. Congratulations! She definitely looks like her mother.

Tell your family "hi" for me.

Love Always, Erika (from City of Joseph)

Shelly Beth said...

Very cute! I can't believe how fast time is going...she is getting big! Are you doing play group in the ward? How is it? Who is going? I miss that, as there isn't one set up here, although I do get together with another sister every once in a while to do a "play date." Where do you get her socks?

Sarah said...

We'll have to keep trying till we get them smiling at the same time! lol. The picture of Ella sitting is so cute!

russia boy said...

So cute! I can't believe she is that big. What a cutie.

smartquacker said...

Blair your baby is so cute!
Brit