Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Boise...Again

This weekend Ella and I went to Boise again. I went partly so my mom wouldn't have to drive alone and partly to spend some time with my family--especially my sister who lives in Mountain Home (about 45 minutes out of Boise). 
Her husband is a doctor in the Air Force (hence the military haircut) and is being deployed this week to Kuwait for 4-5 months. She's also pregnant with her 5th child and will deliver in December while Phil is gone. On Sunday we had a big family dinner at my brother's house in honor of Phil. Three of my brothers and my sister were all there with their families. Blair couldn't come with me and we all missed him. It was a delicious meal and it was wonderful to have so much of my family all together. Before dinner I took some family pictures for my sister so each of the kids could have a picture of them with Daddy. We're proud of Phil for serving our country and know it will be hard for Cherry Ann while he is gone but we'll all do what we can to help and support their family.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow-I haven't seen any of those kids since they were babies...they are big! We are thinking and praying for Cherry Ann and Phil...let me know if I can do anything--do they need baby stuff?

Robnz Fam said...

Twin sister maybe??

What an adorable family. I hope all goes well for them all!

Katrina said...

Nope, not a twin. But people have told us all our lives that we look a lot alike. :)

Blair said...

I could see maybe fraternal twins, but not identical. No offense to Cherry Ann, but my wife is prettier. :)