Friday, April 23, 2010

Adventures in Colorado

Still playing catch-up...

In January Blair and I decided we should take a trip to Colorado to visit Blair's sister, Charlotte. At her house there are lots of kids, lots of toys, lots of shoes, and a swing hanging from the ceiling in the family room. Ella had a blast. She also loved playing in the snow (and sucking on a snow ball) and has been asking for "no" ever since that trip.

While there I also took some pictures for this cute couple...they tied the knot a couple of weeks ago and you can see more engagement pictures of them here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how funny...did you blog while I was talking to you? amazing what you can get done during a long nap :)

Melissa said...

So I think next time you come to DC (or we take a chance trip to Florida) I'm going to have you take some pics of us.
Ella is so cute. I have good memories of her dancing in Carraba's.