Friday, May 30, 2008

By Popular Demand...

Everyone kept asking for a recent picture of Kate with her pregnant belly, so here you go. She's at a baby shower tonight, so I could choose the picture myself, and post it unhindered. :)

This was taken May 20th, when we went up to Salt Lake to see our friends Dave and Janeal sealed to their daughter. If you want to see any pictures of them, you'll have to go their blog.

In other news, today was the last day of Kate's dietetics internship, so things should be calming down here a bit for her. She is relieved to get that over with, and excited to focus a little more on our little girl.

Can you believe that's just a little more than five weeks away? At the rate we're going, you'll have pictures of our newborn in just a couple of posts... Okay, we're gonna write more than that. Now that Kate will have more time, I'm sure she'll be posting here every week. Especially as she gets more and more tired of moving around...

6 comments:

Annette Larsen said...

Yes! I love Prego pics. You're so cute, Katrina. And that is fabulous that you finished your internship, whew!

Danika said...

Wow, she looks like the quintessential woman "with child." This should be like one of the statues in the Nauvoo VC garden or something. Gorgeous photo!

Tammy said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture! You look great Katrina!

Kinzie Sue said...

Look at the beautiful Katrina! You guys better post tons of pictures of little Kate & Blair since we won't be here to see her in person. You guys will be great parents!!

Shelly Beth said...

Very cute! I am glad I found your job. I would love to talk to you about photography. I am just now getting interested in taking photos because I am constantly taking pictures of Isabelle. They just don't turn out like I would hope....we should talk.

Mickelle said...

I wish I'd looked that cute pregnant. Seriously.